- Thermistor Elements
Shibaura thermistor elements
Shibaura Electronics thermistor elements have the following characteristics.
- They are glass-encapsulated and, therefore, exhibit superior resistance to heat and climatic conditions and have a long lifetime compared to resin-coated thermistors.
- They have stable characteristics provided by bonding lead wires to a thermistor chip via gold electrodes (PSB-S, NS, PL thermistor elements).
- They keep stable characteristics as they use a fine ceramic thermistor chip.
- They can be downsized and have superior thermal response.
- They are manufactured by integrated automatic production enabling us to supply homogenized products in high volume.
- Processing options
- Please consult us for lead wire plating and taping.